General accounting services are provided for all sizes and types of business – large, medium and small – sole traders, partnerships, companies and trusts.
Modern business demands up to date accurate financial information.
We can assist with all your bookkeeping and accounting needs, including the preparation of your annual accounts and periodic management accounts for tax, business appraisal and planning purposes.
We will discuss your requirements with you and provide you with tailored information and constructive advice on a regular basis including:
- Advice on record keeping and accounting systems.
- Set up and training in Xero and MYOB
- Preparation of annual financial statements.
- Preparation and filing of taxation returns.
- Preparation and filing of Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) and Resident/Non Resident Withholding Tax (RWT & NRWT) returns.
Deal with company secretarial issues
A good budget is a necessity in a good business plan. It is one of the best business tools we have, allowing us to set financial targets and measure our performance. The techniques we utilize in the formation of financial projections will allow you to consider future scenarios and give you goals to strive for in your business. In addition to goal setting value, budgets will often improve your chances of acquiring funding as financers often require forecasts as a prerequisite for funding approval. Cashflow forecasting is a vital part of ensuring your business will always have the cash it needs, because profits don't pay bills - cash does. There are many types of budgets and we can help you design the right budget for your needs and requirements. Let us show you how a budget and a cashflow forecast are able to provide feedback to allow you to prepare for the future of your business.
Let us help you turn your business idea into a reality.If you have a good idea for a new business venture but don't have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, we can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Select, implement & train you on accounting software
- Complete any registration procedures with the Companies Office, Inland Revenue or other Government organisations.
Have you ever wondered if you are holding too much inventory? Is this the right time to expand your business? Are you going to have enough cash to pay all expenses every month?
Survival in today's business climate requires you to spend more time working on your business rather than in the business.
We can provide you with accurate, timely and informative cashflow forecasting reports - allowing you to:
- Realize and understand when cash is available
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Plan and prepare for expansion, stock control, and taxes
- Analyse and anticipate key expenses
Armed with this information, we'll work with you to develop action strategies to improve your bottom line
A wide range of financing options exist, all with their pros and cons. The structure and type of debt financing has a significant impact on taxable income. At HPCA we will review your plans and advise on how to borrow to ensure that you are obtaining the best outcome, both in terms of tax deductibility and asset protection.
Our aim is to ensure your business achieves the potential it's capable of. We have the know-how and experience to offer advice to help you run your business more effectively.We are practiced in acting as a sounding board for management, bringing to the relationship years of experience in business growth. We can identify key performance indicators in your business, through which you will see the positive changes occurring with the help of our professional consultants.We are able to check your business is as competitive, focused, and profitable as it can be. We then offer flexible strategies, designed to address the issues affecting your business.Let us give your business a health check. Take the practical advice we can give to ensure the continual success of your venture.
The pressures of daily business can often mean strategic planning takes a back seat - but to have a successful business you must plan ahead.
We'll help you establish a strategic plan that looks at where you want your business to be in the next 3-5 years and exactly how you and your team can achieve these aims and objectives.
Your strategic plan will:
- Define the characteristics of your company in three to five years
- Identify your competitors
- Define your objectives and financial goals
- Put in place an effective implementation plan to achieve your goals
We can help with GST advice and compliance, including:
- Registration queries
- Preparation of GST returns
- Filing and adjusting GST returns
- IRD audit assistance
- Specialist events involving GST - eg sale or purchase of property
At HPCA we offer a full range of taxation services. Our taxation expertise is extensive, meaning we can offer advice based on proven knowledge and experience. We won't "re-invent the wheel". Our proactive approach ensures we deliver a consistent service and build solid relationships which stand the test of time. Taxation can be a major cost to your business. We will work in partnership with you to minimise your tax and help you achieve your key objectives.
We provide a complete service of help and advice in all of the following areas:
- Preparation of personal & company tax returns and advice on payment of tax
- GST/FBT/ACC obligations
- Advice on and implementation of tax effective trust structures for asset protection and tax minimisation
- Management of any IRD audits or disputes
Company legislation requires businesses to perform many administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be stressed out trying to ensure you are complying with the Companies Act 1993.The possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take. At HPCA we are able to relieve this burden for you. Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing of annual returns on your behalf
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Assistance in changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus IssuesShare transfers
- Registered Office Facility
At HPCA we have the necessary expertise to assist in a variety of areas in relation to residential and commercial property.The services we offer our clients include:
- Advice on the purchasing of a property
- Reviews of lease agreements
- Advice on funding
- Guidance in tax minimisation
- Advice on ownership structure. Periodic reviews to ensure returns are maximised
The importance of forecasts in making a residential investment cannot be emphasised enough. We are able to provide for you:
- Forecasts of revenue returns
- Forecasts of financial position
- Forecasts of potential growth
In ensuring the long term success of your business, it is critical to establish a well-designed succession plan. Coordination of the transition of your business to your successors can be an arduous process. However, with our years of experience we can address the complex issues of business continuation, taking the stress off your shoulders.Contact us for more information on forming a plan that allows for a hassle free continuation of your business.
A trust can help protect your family’s wealth. We work in partnership with you and your solicitors to design & establish your trust. We assist in all areas of trust compliance including annual administration, asset protection and determining optimal taxable distributions.